Flight Safety (Cessna) Atlanta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dhc8fo

Have never trained in ATL. Where is a good hotel (reasonable, close to FSI, etc)?

Thanks!

Most FlightSafety centers have a list of hotels near the center. If you go on their web site or call the center they will give you the info. As I recall there were several hotels close.

Most FlightSafety centers have a list of hotels near the center. If you go on their web site or call the center they will give you the info. As I recall there were several hotels close.

Thanks, I know. Just making plans tonight and have never gone to ATL FSI before. They don't post that stuff on their site, you have to call and they are closed. I was banking on some quick suggestions. So far, not so much.

Have never trained in ATL. Where is a good hotel (reasonable, close to FSI, etc)?

Thanks!

Drury Inn and Suites. It's across the street from FSI. Happy hour from 5-7 pm with complimentary drinks and a hot breakfast in the morning.

T8

Drury Inn and Suites. It's across the street from FSI. Happy hour from 5-7 pm with complimentary drinks and a hot breakfast in the morning.

T8

Thanks man, just what I was looking for. Kind of like the Hilton in Wichita.

Latest resources

Back