• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Qualities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, to be honest, the nicest hand flying aircraft I've flown has been the Falcon 50EX and the 900EX, and I'd say the 50 is a little better than the 900. I did fly a G-IVSP and found it heavy on the controls.

Now, that being said, I would not make the decision on what to buy on which aircraft hand flies better.

Thanks con-pilot. Sounds like the falcons r better hand flying then the G's.

That might be the case ... but his flight department insists that they share rooms ... and he takes the Holiday Inn points for himself.

I'm all about saving a few dollars!...whats wrong with Holiday Inns or sharing a room now and again?

You are obviously not a team player. No need to apply....and with your attitude you will likely never command a Grumman G Community bird....Mr E-Thug.

:bawling:

And really, if you were any kind of "G" pilot you would know that we only stay in Marriotts (dont you read NBAA Airmail?) They are safe and remind us of home. We are like royalty with out platinum (read no home life) special cards. Free internet, late checkouts, and lounge access. Free water and popcorn man, anywhere in the world.

Holiday Inn?.... for fuks sake you must a Falcon pilot and a democrat.

:blush:

Last edited:
IMHO - the god-like G850, Global 9000, Falcon 9X (or whatever) that goes to Mumbai --- sucks.

:)

How the heck will you ever get "that Captain look" (you know, you look like you're 70 when you're 50) if you don't spend 20 years staying up 30 hours straight?

You're just no fun, G200. ;)

TC

I'm all about saving a few dollars!...whats wrong with Holiday Inns or sharing a room now and again?

You are obviously not a team player. No need to apply....and with your attitude you will likely never command a Grumman G Community bird....Mr E-Thug.

:bawling:

And really, if you were any kind of "G" pilot you would know that we only stay in Marriotts (dont you read NBAA Airmail?) They are safe and remind us of home. We are like royalty with out platinum (read no home life) special cards. Free internet, late checkouts, and lounge access. Free water and popcorn man, anywhere in the world.

Holiday Inn?.... for fuks sake you must a Falcon pilot and a democrat.

:blush:

You are not the company man that I thought you were ....

Well, to be honest, the nicest hand flying aircraft I've flown has been the Falcon 50EX and the 900EX, and I'd say the 50 is a little better than the 900. I did fly a G-IVSP and found it heavy on the controls.

Now, that being said, I would not make the decision on what to buy on which aircraft hand flies better.

Bingo, hard to beat the f50 in hand flying arena, but there is too much more to consider, than flying qualities.

What, no mention of the E jet handling qualities here? Might get more useful feedback over at the Expressjet board. :)

Most peaple that have flown multiply aircraft seem to believe the Falcon line has the best handling qualities...

Yeah, unless you consider keeping the airplane under control (7X) important.

All Falcons are the about the same:

Rudder - Not enough
Elevator - Too much
Aileron - Just right (and I mean, just right. They roll soooooo nice.)

Last edited:
What, no mention of the E jet handling qualities here? Might get more useful feedback over at the Expressjet board. :)

Which one? ERJs handle great. Like a big airplane. Only thing I would change is a little more aileron responsiveness, but all things considered, better than Falcon and Cessna. 15M hours and no fatalities.

Latest resources

Back