Flight Programs w/o 4 year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avratdwc

Hey everyone, please let me know if there are any programs available in any branch that will pay for you to finish your 4 year then go off to flight school. I am aware of the Army Warrant Officer Training Program, I am curious to know if there are any others like it. I was told that the Marines have some programs similar.

Thanks,

Avratdwc

The Coast Guard has the CSPI program, and then you can transition into the Blue21 guarenteed flight initiative. However, accepting the CSPI scholarship does not guarentee you Blue21....

The Marines had a program called MECEP, which allowed you to go to college after boot camp and training school.

However, you should never join the military on the premise of just becoming a pilot. You have to want to be a Marine, or soldier, or military person first.
Becoming a pilot later is not a gaurantee. Will you be happy in the military if you cannot become a pilot? If the answer is no, then do not enlist.

Army has the Warrant Officer program. It was dubbed High school to flight school at one time.

Not sure if that is what your looking for though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back