Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My prediction

Is that it will go senior. A lot of guys will get new shiny plane fever.

When the Cit X bids first came out 2 years ago, they went VERY senior. Several of those guys went to school, got the type, then never flew the airplane. From what I hear, they are now not willing to go to the X because of the pay rates(which were reduced). I'd be willing to bet it will go senior because some guys are just wrapped up in the fact that the Cit X is "the fastes bizjet". To some, it's all about image. I say screw image. Give me money and QOL!

Well...

If you wanna get on at Options I would suggest that you hang out at the airport and look for some Options planes coming in WITHOUT The Gersh on board. Get to know those guys. If they're Hawker 800 or Challenger guys, tell them that you had The Gersh offer to walk your stuff in. This may make them have compassion towards you and in turn they may offer to walk your stuff in instead. When you met The Gersh, did he look longingly into your eyes and compliment you on having a nice nose...or any other body part?

JUMPER52, forget about haveing someone walk in the old resume. On line is the only way to put it in. Next, if the guy is not the God Father of your chilidren, forget it, you will have just as much luck by keeping up the online app. Sorry, lots of guys applying and that is just how it is.

Besides, you really do not want a fractional job. Trust me on this one. Been doing this since Flt Ops came to life. Oh, and upgrades are taking forever and ever, amen.

What about this latest BS rumor that Swift is buying FO.... I've actually heard it from both FO and Swift guys here in PHX... any weight in that rumor?

longrangekiller said:
Guess you just started another rumor. Have not heard this one until now.
Naw... I'm serious, I've heard it from two seperate FO crews, one in PHX and the other at DAL, then I got if from a new hire over at Swift.

It's prolly just a BS rumor like I said, but It sure would be interesting if it were true.

I heard the same rumor. It was about 2-3 weeks ago from some Swift guys. This is the second time I have heard it. Probably just wildfire however.

Latest resources

Back