• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight options-time for a giggle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard Gemini hired a couple of your C3 pilots. Good luck. Wonder how long Flight Options will let that prick Citation manager tim montie run off their pilots.

289edwhite said:
I heard Gemini hired a couple of your C3 pilots. Good luck. Wonder how long Flight Options will let that prick Citation manager tim montie run off their pilots.
Ya know what, you should say how you "really" feel. Please don't hold anything back, cause it will just lead to physical ailments, such as high blood pressure, stress, heart disease, etc.:) If that happens, then you will only be able to fly for 12 hours a day and not 14. Please be careful and let it all out. :D

another one rides into the sunset...

I left, now there is no looking back, but it sure was amazing how much weight was lifted when I walked away. 4 years of waiting for a miracle or promotion to come, now I do miss the good times at options, flew with great guys, like lucky and the duke even someone named mr. floppy, but nostalgia will always be there unlike my good ole days on the road. All I have to do is remember how the qol went down. seems like every tour was 14 hr days 8 straight and u needed the week off to recuperate. sometimes I thought it would be like winning the lottery to get a day of standby at home! all in all it was good, glad I was able to move on, good luck out there and remember: don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff...

?

Saw a post on another site that FLOPS is looking for a DO now. Is this related to Nahill's departure?

Otter said:
Saw a post on another site that FLOPS is looking for a DO now. Is this related to Nahill's departure?
Nope. The current DO has wanted out for a while. He just wants to be a line pilot. He's served as CP, DO, and PM over the past 6 years. From what I understand, management wasn't ready to let him leave the position...but I hear he's finally decided to leave.

Last edited:
Silly Question?

how long before you upgrade at Flight Ops?
Can u still commute at any airport that still has at least 3 flights?
Thanks in advanced

RJET said:
how long before you upgrade at Flight Ops?
Never...but you'll make equivalent to Light Jet Captain's pay when you make 5th year F/O. Just stay in the same equipment or it'll take you longer to get that 5th year pay. Plus you'll lose money by going to another plane.
Can u still commute at any airport that still has at least 3 flights?
Yes, but don't commute from one of the new optional domiciles because they reserve the right to screw you with your transportation.
Thanks in advanced
You're welcome.

waveoff said:
Never...but you'll make equivalent to Light Jet Captain's pay when you make 5th year F/O.
...huh?
year 5 light fo = 38,700
year 1 light ca = 52,000

...according to fracstats.com :confused:

...well ill be dam :D

Latest resources

Back