Flight Options and Premier Jets - When?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lumber Yak

Questions for Flight Options pilots out there. Do you know when Flight Options is expected to introduce the Premier 1 "light jet" into the fleet? I am aware of all of the Raytheon problems with the Premier that have caused tremendous delays.... I am sure the start date has changed many times. I know Flight Options has 50 on order from Travelair... (that means quite a few pilots needed to fly them!!!!).

Looks like a cool airplane. It uses Pro Line 21 EFIS systems and has a nice, spacious cabin for passengers - a nice oval cabin - very roomy looking - should be a winner if the technical problems are ever ironed out...

I know there are only a few Premier jets out there - I have seen a few at Dulles and Scottsdale - pretty interesting/funky looking. Anyone out there got some experience in the Premier jet - or anyone know of anyone with that experience? How do you like it? How does it compare with what you previously flew?

Can't wait to see the Premier in Flight Options colors! So, what is the LATEST estimate on when we can see them on the ramp?

Cheers

I have seen a couple of these plane's out n'about, and recently talked to one of their demo pilot's. He said a really nice thing about the Premier is that the a/c will make the cockpit a meatlocker, while on the ground.

Latest resources

Back