• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Accident?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys I hate to jump in here like this but I have been trying every thing to get an interview with flight O.

Can someone drop a few lines on what i might do.
Thanks

The only way to get an interview is to have a friend walk in a resume for you. They are interviewing only pilots with a recommendation. Good luck.

I think maybe they mean furloughed airline pilots. It's for the same reason a lot people won't. They know has soon as they get the call they are going back. That's just my 2 cents.

Valid question but doubtful

TURBINEHEAD said:

Is it an accident that they might Ch11
Do you think all this talk of Flops going Chapter 11 is in any way a result of lawsuits from the accident (s)?

That is doubtful since there were no fatalities or injuries from those accidents.

However, these may have contributed to those customers who would like to make a mass exodus from Flight Options but are stuck because of the devaluation of their shares and all the money they would lose if they sold it back to Flops.

De-valuation

De-valuation is par for the course. Unfortunately, A/C values have depreciated for the most part over the last year or so...this is just a temporary blip on the screen IMHO. Over the next several years, things will get back to normal with regard to a/c values and therefore share values.

Last edited:
Example of one of RJL's excellent thread

This is an example of RJL's excellent thread weaving work....we are proud of you man.

;)

:p

Latest resources

Back