• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Ops update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The FO bit!ch board is a joke. Don't put any trust in that board, it's a VERY small minority of pilots at our company complaining to eachother. Like Army Pilot said, it's probably ten unhappy folks using different names to complain about the company. Look, at every company you are always going to find some guys and gals that complain. I've met some very disgruntled major airline captains that hate their jobs, but they do it for the paycheck. That's a great job, a great airline, but they hate it. You'll find that with any company.

All that aside, Options is a great place to be. I think you'll hear the majority of the FO pilots on this board agree with me. Sure, it's hairy during (and after) the merger, but they'll work the kinks out. All in all, we have a great pilot group to work with (including the RTA guys), but you'll always find a sourpuss here and there with any company you look at.

Ditto what Clap and Army said.

I think that close to half of our pilots either don't know of that board or they know about and don't even know where to find. That board is a small, vocal group at Options.

"Someone posted a link to your pilot's bulletin board on the thread about the Flight Options Accident(s). Upon reading, it seems there is much animosity and hatred over there....what is going on at your company?"

The problem is there is a group of about 10 idiots that post all the negativity on one board. I do not waste my time on that board because there is no way to know whether or not it's a true FO pilot or an idiot like you that is just trying to stir things up.

BTW, hope you're not happy about the recent EJA runway overrun - those of us at Flight Options sure aren't happy to see misfortune at another company.

Latest resources

Back