• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

FLIGHT LINE PBS opinions

buscap

Total Time
Hey people!!

I hate to barge into the majors board, but it's not flame or debate so please play nice!

Need some help here at ASA. We are negotiating with the company on the FLIGHTLINE PBS system.

Realizing that different work rules and contract knowledge make comparisons an apples and oranges thing, I was wondering if anyone out there actually uses FLIGHTLINE PBS?

What's your opinion on it?

starshipdrvr

Total Time
We use it over here at Virgin and I'd be happy to talk to you about. PM me and I'll send you my contact info.

B6Busdriver

pushbutton pusher
Total Time
>1
It beats hard lines for sure imho. Make sure you get the most up to date version possible. Our is old and sloooooow.

Splert

PoipuBayResort15thTBox
Total Time
It beats hard lines for sure imho. Make sure you get the most up to date version possible. Our is old and sloooooow.

5 from the top and forced onto Christmas. Yea PBS isssss so great. I know how to bid; the system we use sucks.

When the PSC responds with only a few sentences you know the system we uses sucks a$$. If it was 'my fault' they would have written 3 pages of reasons why it was my 'bidding error'.

PBS blows...