• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight instructor wins $5 million

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how "two of his colleagues" were questioning why he got the money also. Everyone wants a piece of the pie

His two colleagues were the managers and the ones who contacted the FBI repeatedly to have a background investigation done. All the first guy did was bring up a name...still think they aren't entitled to a share of the reward?

But it should be...

"So, Ahmed, wanna see what you'll win?"

"A Brand New Camel!!!!"

Maybe we could get Bob Barker out of retirement :)

Suggested names:

Who Wants to be a Mullah?

You Bet Your Life.

Win, Lose or Detonate.

Whose Camel is it Anyway?

Pray till you drop.

The Pyramid Game.

Name that Insurgent.

Bin Laden Family Feud.

Are You Smarter than an Fa-18?

Further Suggestions?

From what I saw on the news, the guy had to bring it up to his managers a couple times to get them to finally call the FBI. He's also 70 and has cancer. According to Fox News.

Clancy caught the guy. Period. The other two didn't have a clue what he was after. Clancy did. He followed the chain-of-command and told the scheduling/admin pukes...who called the FBI. The other two couldn't have picked Moussoui out of a line-up, which is why Clancy in the only one of the three who testified at the trial.

He gets the $$. The others get the green monster.

...they thought it was strange Moussaoui wanted to learn to fly a Boeing 747 despite the fact that he had little flying background.

Sounds like just about everybody in newhire ground school right now.

I used to work with Clancy at this school. Great guy.

Several of the folks that I used to work with there told me the story early on in pretty great detail...Clancy was the guy that made the difference.

Good to see that if there was going to be a reward, that the right guy got it.

- Six

So the moral of the story is.....in one situation calling the FBI happened to turn out to be a good idea and it bagged one terrorist a.hole, so lets all spy on fellow citizens in the hopes of winning the "big brother" lotto.

Is this country officially considered a police state yet or are we still going to pretend that we live in "freedom".

Latest resources

Back