Flight Express SOLD!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What up playa? How you doing?

Def need more multis. Looking forward to fresher horses as an option. Will be interesting to see how these two 135s share the sky.

John Glenn. I was just talking Captain HL (from CPS, doing the Lord's Work in Iraq these days) the other day and we were talking about how you, sir, are THE MAN. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance. (It's MC from CPS, playa!) Rumors are flying and we need reassurance from The Man about the future of our alma mater.

And if you get those 747s, I hope you'll remember your DEAR DEPARTED FRIENDS for those direct-entry type-rating jobs. ;)

(Direct-Entry means I don't have to suffer Austin's groundschool again. That's a dealbreaker).

Last edited:
Hey John Glenn. Sounds like interesting times around the hangar in ORl. Hope things pan out for you guys and that you all still have jobs in a few months.
P.S.
Have you found me a wife yet?

man that sucks! I just talked to 110 in TLH today and he said all the Barons in Florida are gone except for 215. I wonder why JK wanted to sell...

Gary I heard you are not the recruiter there anymore? You get on at Netjets or somethin?

LOL, its like old home week!

We do have the crew don't we!!!

Found a great woman but the marriage thing wa first for her and down the road for me. So for now I will just have to be a man-ho.

I left FLX about 3 weeks prior to the sale I had no idea the sale was going down. I returned to the medical industry and will be working at a new start flight school. (Flight Ready Aviation)

I am like the rest of this aviation cult, I just need to smell avgas and hear someone tell me "flying is the dream job and I promise you the left seat is yours!"

My email is [email protected] and I check it daily. I have left the old job but not the industry.

Good luck to all my friends

Look out for that POS Gonzales. He destroyed Gemini and the whatever is left of an ethical way of doing business in this crummy business. Start saving your probably gonna need it sooner than later with that Sihtbag running things. Buyer/employee beware.

Latest resources

Back