• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight director set up on T/O

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is he flying single pilot? I thought it was a G200.

I think I'll start a new thread on why so many anal retentive control freaks are drawn to the aviation profession. Look for it soon.

Yes, I'm aware. Do you understand the question that I've been asking? It seems as if you don't. Not trying to start anything here, it just seems like you haven't been hearing what I've been asking (in real world speak), or the point that I've made about why flight directors with a TAKE OFF mode (TO/TO, or other) use a roll mode for wings level guidance until the beginning of 2nd segment (roughly). Why do you think that is?

Sorry to be so straight forward here but I have tried to read this thread and it is crystal clear to me that all you really want to do is argue.

You are like trying to hit a moving target. No matter what anyone says you will try to counter argue or say "You don't understand what I am asking".

There has been some well educated, experienced advice given to you here yet you still argue on.

You are being the poster child of an internet troll e.i. someone who doesn't really want an answer but just wants to continually stir "conversation".

Like someone said so well before me, after having been an instructor pilot for 7 years at a 121 operation, I have never seen someone concern themselves over such trivial minutiae.

Sorry to be so straight forward here but I have tried to read this thread and it is crystal clear to me that all you really want to do is argue.

You are like trying to hit a moving target. No matter what anyone says you will try to counter argue or say "You don't understand what I am asking".

There has been some well educated, experienced advice given to you here yet you still argue on.

You are being the poster child of an internet troll e.i. someone who doesn't really want an answer but just wants to continually stir "conversation".

Like someone said so well before me, after having been an instructor pilot for 7 years at a 121 operation, I have never seen someone concern themselves over such trivial minutiae.

I'm basically over it, but when I keep getting called to task about being argumentative, I simply reassert the same question which has yet to be answered: Why do you choose to do this the way that you do? Read back through all of my posts. That's been the main question the whole time.

Have you seen an answer yet? And it's not a rhetorical question, I really want to know. By the way, I'm impressed with your 7 years of 121 experience.

Latest resources

Back