Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

moonlight

Flyin' to fund my fishin'
I recently was sent an email linking me to website for a aircraft and pilot status program called www.fltstatus.com. Anyone using this program? Any others out there that are better and/or cheaper? We are a small operation, and right now this program seems like overkill, but it never hurts to get the groundwork laid for future growth.

I received it too. The man seeling the software is named Buzz. (no kidding) I downloaded it and played around with it for a while but didn't like it. I have used FOS before and Uvair's program ( name escapes me at the moment). FOS let's you buy only the software you need, thus saving money. For instance, if you are a small 91 company, no sense in having a quote and trip program
Find some who is good at excel and generate your own. I have made most of my forms that way. Maybe a lot more work, however it will be customized to your operation. If you could squeeze $5000 into the budget, then go for the FOS.

I think you should spend the money on consultation services. Sure, you may never need to ask me a question, but wouldn't it be comforting to know you had me on retainer? Plus, I can point out a t-bird on the ramp.

Latest resources

Back