Flight Control game for IPhone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flying-Corporal

I know it's a silly question, but I was wondering if real Air Traffic Controllers can score higher than simple mortals like myself in this addictive game?

I've gotten 180 a few months ago. One of my coworkers can get alot more then me as can my sister and my sister is a stay at home mother. The only advantage I guess would be technique. Like simple rules that allow straight ins and base legs priority, and the downwinds can be extended and circled.

I've gotten 180 a few months ago. One of my coworkers can get alot more then me as can my sister and my sister is a stay at home mother. The only advantage I guess would be technique. Like simple rules that allow straight ins and base legs priority, and the downwinds can be extended and circled.

No speed restrictions though, haha.

169 is my best. Pure luck.

eP.

Hey Fakeflight, you're gonna need to get a job as a pilot before you can afford one of those. ROFL.

:laugh:

Really?

I quit flying for pauper wages and now make 6 figures with perks and QOL. :rolleyes: Enjoy sitting long hours in a hotel, FBO or airport eating your packed PBJ while your girl gets the Tokyo sandblast on a nightly basis. Goofball. Sorry I hurt your girly feelings in another thread.

731 is my highest. I got 180 on the carrier.

Holy Mother of God!!! How the freaking hell did you get 731. My stress level doubles once my score breaks 100 and they send in 3 heavies with 3 slow movers. Usually at that time the real ATC gives me a clearance to cross 15 miles out of Gilmore at 12000 ft.

Latest resources

Back