Flight Bag Stickers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waveflyer

Where do you all find flight bag stickers?
I'd like to get one for each of the now 5 different airlines... is there a one stop shopping site? The closest seems to be the stopover, but they are missing 3 of the 5.

Ebay.com

yeah- just wondered if there was a more specific site - ebay you have to sort through all kinds of retro 60's stickers and 'butterfly in flight' stickers to find what you're looking for... and not much luck so far anyway

thanks MED- I love the link to all the retro airline stickers that i wasn't looking for.
Believe it or not- i don't want the 60's "Cohata of Haiti airline original aviation sticker"
Google and ebay weren't helping me- was just curious if there was something out there a little more obscure and tailored for today's pilots.

Don't put lame airplane stickers on your flight bag.

Use your bennies to travel someplace bad-azz, buy a sticker and put that on your kit.

My favorite are the angry E-145 stickers with lightning bolts. Or any SWA sticker. Seriously, when Southwest comes out a new sticker, are all flights allowed to be 30 minutes late while the pilots stand in line to get it in the crew room?

One of the stickers on my bag says:

"Will work for hundreds of thousands of dollars"

Is that gay or what?

Gup

I found an old school ARW sticker (forrest green and orange--pre UAL!) and got a big Wahoo's Fish Taco all lined up for my next bag.

(I'm getting a brown one so the AA Natives will think I'm Reno or AirCal :D )

Now, if I can only peel off and transplant my TWA-specific 717 and 757 stickers from my current bag. That will REALLY throw them. ;) TC

"I am an airline professional."

"Stickers! Cool! I am going to put them everywhere!"

How many road warriors in first class have a briefcase covered in stickers? "Microsoft! IBM! Lehman!"

I guess Rex Cramer got it right after all.

"Flying a jet is just like riding a bicycle, it's just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."

you know- if they'd let us put patches on the leather jackets, we wouldn't need this thread... ;)

btw- it's a throwback tradition... jet-setters used to have stickers all over their cases

Latest resources

Back