• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight attendants union files suit against Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummmm.....I think the south beats the north handily when it comes to being a fat arse.

Maybe so, but it looks to me like the southern fatties at least try to hide a bit wearing the the "matternity blouse". For some reason, the northern plus sizers want to wear the "red tent". That red wrap-around looks pretty nice on slim chick. Not so nice on a fatty.

Maybe so, but it looks to me like the southern fatties at least try to hide a bit wearing the the "matternity blouse". For some reason, the northern plus sizers want to wear the "red tent". That red wrap-around looks pretty nice on slim chick. Not so nice on a fatty.

Yup, its like a bunch of tirds dressed like the Kool-aid man.

If anyone needs to know a size 28 is:

Waist: 53 inches
Hips: 59 1/2inches
Arms: 33 5/8

So, as big as I am around is what each arm is :O

And these people move up and down the isle in flight? Anyone else hate trying to sleep in an isle seat just to get whacked by the posterior of a tubby as she tries to run back and forth trying to secure the unsold food, first class meal left overs, crew meals and what she bought from Mickey D's during the turn?

BFOQ ... look it up. I say, fire them if they can not remain fit enough to do the job without assaulting customers with body parts that just do not fit in a 17 inch wide work space (average isle width).

Last edited:
LOL!, I can picture one of the Big Reds busting out of the emergency exit like the Kool-Aid man shouting, "OHHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!".

One of the most hysterical things ever written on this board. I couldn't stop smiling every time I saw one of the red tide today. Thank you.

I'm really thinking it would make a fantastic t-shirt.

Latest resources

Back