Flight attendant openings...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CHQFA00

I was a flight attendant for 5 years at Chautauqua Airlines and had to resign due to my husband's activation in the USAF pilot training. I'm itching to go back to the airlines and wonder if anyone can give me good in put on which airlines or corporate airlines are best to go to. Thanks for your help!!!

CHQFA00

Chautagua

Why not go back there? They are hiring. I just interviewed yesterday and it really looks like a nice operation. Check it out.

Galleygirl757 said:
Why not go back there? They are hiring. I just interviewed yesterday and it really looks like a nice operation. Check it out.

How long did you wait to get an interview after submitting your resume? I know the Director of Inflight well and left on good terms. I'm not sure what the problem is. Good luck, CHQ is a good operation. I have an interview with United on Jan. 24th and a little timid by mainline since I've been so use to working by myself. I'm also considering coporate. So if anyone has info on where to apply for corporate airlines, please let me know. Good luck to you Galleygirl!! I will warn you, if you haven't worked for another airline you will feel slightly used and abused at first in the beginning, but I think it's like that with all airlines in the beginning. Please keep me updated on your progress. Take care.

For CHQ only 1 week. I was impressed with their operation. It's just the pay is not as good as Airtran. I have worked for 3 other airlines, and by myself for 11 years. So I am used to the abuse. That's another reason why AT is more appealing. I wish you good luck too with United. I know the pay is better. I didn't even try cuz I definitely don't want to move from Florida. I will definitely keep you updated on my progress. You do the same and let me know how you made out at UA. I have another friend who is going on this Tuesday for her interview. Take care.

Galleygirl757 said:
For CHQ only 1 week. I was impressed with their operation. It's just the pay is not as good as Airtran. I have worked for 3 other airlines, and by myself for 11 years. So I am used to the abuse. That's another reason why AT is more appealing. I wish you good luck too with United. I know the pay is better. I didn't even try cuz I definitely don't want to move from Florida. I will definitely keep you updated on my progress. You do the same and let me know how you made out at UA. I have another friend who is going on this Tuesday for her interview. Take care.

Are you sure you applied for chautuaqua and not shuttle america or republic? I am a current Shuttle F/A and as far as I know they're not hiring on the CHQ side, only shuttle and republic classes are going

Just found out today from the recruiter at Chautauqua that I have to wait for one year after resigning to reapply. I trying to see if there is any way out of it. I had to resign so my husband can serve our country, but somehow I get punished in between? Ugh... I guess I can keep trying :rolleyes:

Republic Holdings (CHQ, Shuttle America, Republic) does all recruiting without regard for the specific carrier. You will then be called for a class as they are opened, and it may be for any of the carriers. We are hiring like crazy right now for Shuttle and Republic, but will be running Chautauqua classes as well due to attrition and people bridging to the 170 carriers..

..CT

Latest resources

Back