flight attendant on The Bachelor

akseiner

Total Time
Just thought it would be interesting to see if anyone knows the fa that is currently on The Bachelor. Looks pretty typical.. tatted up and has deep family issues.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Kind of ugly too.

XPOO

You are now free to...
Sooooo.....she's looking for a US Green Card?

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
I did not say I would not, however if I were at a bar she would not be my first choice.

CALRepublic

Total Time
plenty
I can't believe you guys watch that BS.

Let's talk about Paris Hilton's best friend forever show. Did anybody watch it???

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
I would not say "you guys" are watching this as I am thinking that only the original poster is watching. I was somewhat surprised to find out that a straight male is watching that show.

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
My wife watches that show. What a waste of an hr. But I can say that of most of her shows.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Almost all shows are a waste of time, except for the discovery channel and the national geographic channel I do not really bother with TV.

FO for life

Total Time

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
sorry that i had to get involved - the wife watches the show and there is little else on TV on a monday.

FO
No need to lie. :) I used to be a secret fan of Melrose Place when it ran regularly on FOX. Had to discuss it back in the day on the down low only with older ladies.
Could've lost the man card at too early an age. Yikes! ....but hey, it was a good show ya know!

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Almost all shows are a waste of time, except for the discovery channel and the national geographic channel I do not really bother with TV.
For whatever reason, I once abstained from all modes of TV (broadcast, cable, videos) for a few months. Afterwards, when I would catch a glimpse of TV (usually standing in a pensive stance, arms crossed), it seemed incredibly artificial and alien, causing me to think why the FK would I ever watch a television set. It's very deceptive, artifical and contrived. TV does the thinking for you. It's as passive an activity as one could partake in while still conscious. Brain imaging has shown that there's more activty in the mind when staring at at blank screen than when you're watching a program.

Last edited:

plunger

Total Time
some
For whatever reason, I once abstained from all modes of TV (broadcast, cable, videos) for a few months. Afterwards, when I would catch a glimpse of TV (usually standing in a pensive stance, arms crossed), it seemed incredibly artificial and alien, causing me to think why the FK would I ever watch a television set. It's very deceptive, artifical and contrived. TV does the thinking for you. It's as passive an activity as one could partake in while still conscious. Brain imaging has shown that there's more activty in the mind when staring at at blank screen than when you're watching a program.
Clearly you haven't had the pleasure of watching "Bromance'

xjgearbtch

Living the dream
Total Time
12k+
Seriously grow a pair. Ha ha that's frickin hilarious

PS I'm gonna look her up to

USC328

Total Time
6K+
Hey, reality shows did well for Todd Herzog. (SkyWest FA) He won the $1 million on Survivor China.

mozzer

Total Time
6000+
I love guys like you....

everytime I fly with one I talk about ALL the shows I enjoy and ALL the books I've never read....

now where is that USA Today again???