• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Flight and Performance Planning

El Bucho

Total Time
5000+
I know about Ultra Nav and Aircraft Performance Group. Does anybody use ARINC for flight planning, etc? I hear they are in the business now. Also do Universal, Colt, Air Routing, or Honeywell GDC provide any performace data with their flight planning services? Any user feedback appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EB

banned username 2

Banned
Banned User
El Bucho said:
I know about Ultra Nav and Aircraft Performance Group. Does anybody use ARINC for flight planning, etc? I hear they are in the business now. Also do Universal, Colt, Air Routing, or Honeywell GDC provide any performace data with their flight planning services? Any user feedback appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EB
We use ARINC and Air Router (Internationally), ARINC is now doing Runway Analysis planning...