• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flica--How much do you pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Free unless you need to use the flica alerts and wireless combo, then its $13.00 a month.

FLICA [an acronym that escapes me at the moment] is something we could really use a SKYW. It would allow a more transparent reserve system. It could allow trip swapping without the need to involve C/S. It has opentime alerts. It has many functions that we could really use. I showed a couple of our reps JBLU's use of it [through a friend of mine], and they were supposed to take it to SGU, but I am not sure where they are with it now.

We have full use of it at JB and I will say I could not imagine life without it. It really is a great tool that allows you to work your schedule without the tie to Crew Services or scheduling

FLICA [an acronym that escapes me at the moment] is something we could really use a SKYW. It would allow a more transparent reserve system. It could allow trip swapping without the need to involve C/S. It has opentime alerts. It has many functions that we could really use. I showed a couple of our reps JBLU's use of it [through a friend of mine], and they were supposed to take it to SGU, but I am not sure where they are with it now.

Funny, our company was visiting SKYW to see their bid/schedule software as a way to get rid of FLICA.

You have to pay for it???

Nope, its free. The extra stuff like flica alerts and the wireless package is 13 a month, but everything else is free....

Latest resources

Back