• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the best way to apply? I don't see it on the website. Thanks.

Hiring has slowed to a crawl, and HR has large stack of resumes, but don't give up. Chief pilot says company needs roughly 4 CL300 fo's per month through all of this and next year (not sure about the other fleets for 09). A handful of Lear guys are moving over, but there will be a need, assuming economy doesn't completely tank. Forget the Bombardier website, only realistic chance for an interview is to have a company pilot walk your resume up to HR, once they begin accepting again, I believe HR asked pilots to hold off for a while till they catch up.

This is true...........we are so short on CL300 fo's and fat on other fleets like the 60 that company actually asked a couple 60 fo's to come over to the 300.
+ we are getting 5 more this year. Some of them are in final checks in BDR if not alreary flying.

Talako - just wonderin'. What does Penske have to do with Flexjet? I thought he was just "all things automotive".

Bombardier and Penske were talking about a buy out, but from what I understand, Bombardier upped the anti on us and Penske walked away. Good thing, I didn't want to fly yellow and black planes.

TC

Because rather than fly everyone some, the sodomizer is set up to fly the living dog mess out of a few crews and let everyone else do standby or home reserve.

any new bases ? Chicago ?

Latest resources

Back