Flexjet Hiring ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flexpilot,

You left now move on with your life. Dont you have anything better to do? I am the first to admit that flex needs some work. But, instead of just bitching like I am sure thats all you did while at flex. I talk to managemen and let them know of my frustrations. I have been here for almost 4 years and I am still employed. Things are getting better. Especially considering the economic times and all of our brothers and sisters out of work. Its alot better to pay your bills with a check from flex then welfare or Target. Get a life flexpilot and be happy that you are now getting everything you wanted.

"Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever."
- Anonymous

"Hope is the denial of reality."
- Anonymous

"This is a test. This is only a test. Had it been an actual job, you would have received raises, promotions, and other signs of appreciation."
- Anonymous

:eek:

Last edited:
Flexpilot:

This comment provides a lot of insight into the reasons for your rambling tirade:

"They did me wrong on my PRIA and I take every oppurtunity to let others know how it is....was."

We have a victim here, ladies and gentlemen! Sounds like Flexpilot has some "issues".

The "training contract" was tossed out in court in Dallas last month. Guess what? I won !!!! Flexjet tryed so many strong arm things but in the end they lost. So if they make you sign anything its worthless. I have to take up a few issues with anyone who says its great there. Why do you think Flexjet went from Hilton, Marriott, Embassy suites To Holiday Inn express, Ramada and other rat hotels. Dunno but one day I opened my mail and look the CLC truckers card was there.

The "training contract" was tossed out in court in Dallas last month. Guess what? I won !!!! Flexjet tryed so many strong arm things but in the end they lost. So if they make you sign anything its worthless. The big check they gave me was nice :)

What NJA does not require one of these worthless contracts? Almost everyone knows they are worthless regaurdless if it is from FlexJet, Options or even the great NJA. And just how did flex force you to sign this contract? Did they use strong arm tactics? Now back to reality. I will admit the hotels do suck about 50% of the time. Management has ALOT to learn about taking care of its people. It would be nice to make more money,work less days and have more bases. Do I think management even cares, sometimes NO sometimes yes, but it is a job until I am able to move on. Let me ask you this. What has NJA done for you the last 1 1/2 years? How is that contract coming. I know, I know "at least we have a contract". I have heard it to many times to even care. I am so sick of hearing my dad can beat your dad. Be happy we are working and lets hope things improve for everyone!! We all should be making more for the work we do.

My man VIXIN: What has NJA done for me? 1. Im happy when I go to work. 2. I was able to get a captains bid in the X as a new hire 3. I stay in nice hotels and fly a great plane. 4. I have a union, good or bad I have some protection. 5. Growth vs parking Lear 31's and Lear 60's. 6. Pay is time with the company and NOT time in seat like flexjet. 7. The contract is what it is. I took a pay cut to fly here and its my best move ever. 8. Saftey if your tired here done shut it down no questions. At flexjet after a 1:30am show in TEB they tried to run us 14hrs the capt said no (after 10 hours) we were beat!!.Next call was both of you are comming to Dallas to discuss why you dint properly rest yourself. Need I go on and on. Lets not forget the "trouble makers" or union supporters Flexjet fired after 9-11. If your happy good for you!! I was not and left! Have a merry X-mas :D

I never said nor did I ask what NJA does for you. Do you want to know why? I DO NOT CARE!!!!!!!!! We have all heard it 100 times. I am glad you are happy I hope all of us get the warm and fuzzy feeling. Why cant you people just accept the fact that you are out of here? As far as a 1:30 am wake up call and then being asked to fly 14 hours I find that very hard to believe. Was your show before 4:00am Dallas time? Wich by the way I think is stupid. If it did happen then that sucks also. I never said nor will I ever say this is the best place on the planet to work. Do I hear NJA complain you bet, alot!! We all do. It comes with the pilots lic. I think. Is flex a good place to work until one can find employment elsewhere or gets called back? YES I DO!!! Could this be a good company? Yes, but some cleaning needs to be done in the Princeton. Would I like to see a Union on the property? Yes, but not really the teamsters. All in all I am glad you found your happiness. I wish you the best of luck and happy flying.

I meant what has NJA done with the contract not what have they done to make your life better by leaving flex. I was strictly talking about the contract. By the way I hope you guys get what you are asking for. Not because I think flex will match it. We all know they wont.HAHA!! But because you and we, deserve to be treated better.

Latest resources

Back