• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Jet Schedule & Commuting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Better to move to DFW vs. Ontario. No personal income taxes, chepaer housing, hotter babes........... BTW, I know a few guys who live in PHX and commute to LAX for Netjets - it works for them. Not sure why Flexjet can't do the same - I am guessing the 7/7 schedule helps with predictability.

Last edited:
We have a guy working at flex right now that lives in PHX and commutes to ONT, he's done it for years.

And to anyone interviewing at FLEXJET, bring up home basing or more bases at your interview. The more of you that request this in your interview, the more likely it will help us get more bases. They need to hear it from YOU!

I agree... I think Citation Shares has the best basing program. Pretty much any decent sized city is covered which gives the company affordable airfair to and from bases and gives pilots the option to live just about anywhere (Seems like it would be hard to live more than 3 hours from a Citation Shares base) Why can't Flex and NetJets do the same??

Doesnt Shares require that you live within 2 hours of a gateway prior to the interview?

Better to move to DFW vs. Ontario. No personal income taxes, chepaer housing, hotter babes........... BTW, I know a few guys who live in PHX and commute to LAX for Netjets - it works for them. Not sure why Flexjet can't do the same - I am guessing the 7/7 schedule helps with predictability.

Every thing is cool in DFW...except property tax...shudder.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back