• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex - Contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This case would have nothing to do with Flex. It is an Ohio decision, and thus applies only to Ohio companies (NJ and Flops).

But it does serve as a warning about training contracts. So many out there say that they are illegal and unenforceable. That is bad advice to give to other pilots. Assume that they mean what they say!

All I can tell you guys at this time is that Flexjet owner contract prices have officially changed, wish I could tell you more. Hang in there, the news will be positive.

This is just a smoke screen that management is sending out trying to get us all warm and fuzzy so we will forget about what really needs to change at Flex.

This is just a smoke screen that management is sending out trying to get us all warm and fuzzy so we will forget about what really needs to change at Flex.

One of our crews (Flexjet) was congratulated by an owner for the upcoming pay raise. The crew asked "what do you mean?" The owner said that "management fees are being increased due to substantial pilot raises". So, like Airchef said...be patient.

Why is it every GD time a question is asked about flexjet you get info about netjet?

Hey NJ pilots some guys may not want to work there so unless you are asked about YOUR company STFU PLEASE

The same reason every time someone talks about the NFL they bring up the Patriots.....

One of our crews (Flexjet) was congratulated by an owner for the upcoming pay raise. The crew asked "what do you mean?" The owner said that "management fees are being increased due to substantial pilot raises". So, like Airchef said...be patient.

Hum, if that is a case....could not one call and inquire about buying a fractional share at FJ .... and start asking questions...and maybe get an answer?

I have to ask, if you were an owner, and you were about to have to be paying more for pilot salaries, would you go and congratulate the pilot who is causing you cost to go up? :erm:

I have to ask, if you were an owner, and you were about to have to be paying more for pilot salaries, would you go and congratulate the pilot who is causing you cost to go up? :erm:

Yes... if I had the means to buy into a CL30 the meager couple of grand increase in management fees would be insignificant if it was sold to me properly as I'm sure it was by the Flex sales team.

The level of excess blows my mind every day. Then again I am a pilot and you know how copper wire is made.;)

and if this rumor is true, i bet they are telling the owners it is all for pilot raises. And yet I am sure they are using the opportunity to add a little in for other costs that have gone up over the years, or just a pure profit hike, yet the pilots will get all the blame for increase.

This probably wasn't one of our famed 135 owners who operate under the snatch and grab ideology. You know, the ones who can afford the lear/challenger to wherever, but not the catering so they snatch and grab everything on the plane to stock their shack?

It was probably a true owner who's pulse doesn't fluctuate over a grand here or there.

Latest resources

Back