• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex - Contract?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is it every GD time a question is asked about flexjet you get info about netjet?

Hey NJ pilots some guys may not want to work there so unless you are asked about YOUR company STFU PLEASE

Bro... I'm not an NJA pilot. I was just pointing out the obvious if a Flex newhire where to leave for NJA before their contract was up.

Flex is a great place to work and the only reason not to finish your contract is the opportunity for better QOL and pay.

Okay Vix, what is illegal about our training contracts? I'm not starting a fight, but rather have an interest in law. (I am a training contract winner, but the grounds for my win was so obscure, I can't imagine anyone else sliding in on that basis.) On what grounds have past employees won their cases?

I believe that the contract makes it a condition of employment which is illegal. Also when you sign it who notorized it as your signature and what were the repayment terms. Nobody tells you that you must pay "x" dollars per month and no one validates your acceptance signature and repayment terms. Just my 2 cents i could be wrong.

I've had some experience with training contracts as well and according to my lawyer most of them are legal. In the end the outcome will be determined by the venue, the judge's beliefs, quality of your lawyer, and several other factors that you can't control.

Bottom line is if you walk be prepared to pay or fight it in court and keep in mind that if you fight and lose you may pay more than the contract amount in legal fees.

Bro... I'm not an NJA pilot. I was just pointing out the obvious if a Flex newhire where to leave for NJA before their contract was up.

Flex is a great place to work and the only reason not to finish your contract is the opportunity for better QOL and pay.

Wasn't bagging on you man just tired of reading how great NJ is while trying to find info on Flex. :blush:

All I can tell you guys at this time is that Flexjet owner contract prices have officially changed, wish I could tell you more. Hang in there, the news will be positive.

All I can tell you guys at this time is that Flexjet owner contract prices have officially changed, wish I could tell you more. Hang in there, the news will be positive.

That's not nice, you can't tease us like that and just leave us hanging. Or did you hear something from DG's niece's cousin's neighbor's best friend's former roommate? In that case it must be true.

AND U HEARD THIS FROM??????????..............

Latest resources

Back