Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
I was recently forwarded this link for some pictures taken from a boat during the SFO 2007 Fleetweek.

Included are some incredible shots of the Blues - check out the 7th and 8th pictures of the low pass (about 20ft off the water), you can see the shock waves coming off the jet - makes those black and white pictures from Aerodynamics for Naval Aviators come to life.

Very awesome pictures

http://home.comcast.net/~bzee1a/

Nice shots!

I like the CG helo ones... that was me doing the demo and flying around the Parade of ships. The F-22 did a LOW pass right over the bridge as we were crossing inbound to start our demo. It was really loud and an awesome sight to see. The Marine helo guys and girls were great people.

I watched the show the next day from a rooftop in the Russian Hill area (with a few friends and a few drinks). I have some good photos from that.

The entire city had people packed on the rooftops. Let no one say that the people of the city did not want the 'Blues here. It was like an air show on a gigantic scale.

Thanks for sharing.

Great shots. Thanks for linking them here. The low pass shots are incredible. And Sean Tucker is still the greatest airshow pilot on the planet.

Latest resources

Back