Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

treetopflyer

stewed screwed tatooed
any Zoners or AAWH guys/gals out there have a conversion chart for that pesky russian airspace and metric altimetry???

It's a bit elusive. Google it and see what you can come up with. You might check the country sections in your Jepps. I know that there is a page in the China section regarding their Feet to Meters conversion and preferred Metric flight levels per direction of flight. I did not see anything like that for the CIS.

Now if you were flying a -400 all you would have to do is toggle a switch from what I hear!

Good Luck!

Should be one in your GOM. Or you could just nab a couple high alt charts. Usuallly on the inside leaf, by sometimes on the chart for some of the stan countries.
Cheers

meters to feet

Multiply by 3.281

treetopflyer said:
any Zoners or AAWH guys/gals out there have a conversion chart for that pesky russian airspace and metric altimetry???

PM with a fax number and I will send you a Metric Quick Reference card that we use in our ops. I'll be in the office for another two hours, otherwise you will have to wait until Thurs. if you still want it.

Latest resources

Back