• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First XOJET Challenger 300 Enters Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't believe there is much commonality among the type ratings you mentioned. I know the CL30 type is a stand-alone rating, and I'm pretty sure the GLEX is as well. At one point we were looking at sending our guys with CL65 time to 300 school first, hoping that their time in the RJs would help meet ARG/US requirements in the 300. ARG/US didn't buy off on that plan.

I'm not sure what the CL65 rating covers.

CL-65 covers CRJ and the Challenger 850 which is the CRJ in corporate configuration.

Still patiently waiting for the call;)

Cheers- Rum

Saw our 300 in MCC yesterday, sweet looking bird! I kinda like the all white paint job. Its a classy looking pearl white.

"Companies like Costco and Wal-Mart and discount airlines like Southwest do well in difficult times, explained Touw."

Funny that he compared XO Jet to Southwest in at least one aspect. I think that's exactly what is happening. You are going to see a discount fractional in XO.

I think its a good thing, as it will keep everybody on their toes.

Who gets to fly the new CL300'S?

I'm guessing Senior X drivers get first crack?

Or is there a seat lock for so many years?

Does XO have a bidding system?

Pretty much senior guys in it right now but the next 2 classes are supposed to be 300 guys.

There isn't a seat lock, so to speak, but they would like you to stay in a plane for 2 years.

No bidding system to change planes, its based on a merit system and merit points to switch types.

I'm still a new guy so this is the best I could explain, t-bone can clarify.

Latest resources

Back