Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First Officers – A320/A330 (Brisbane, Perth)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, if you have an:
Australian license, Australian medical, Australian residence, Australian house, Australian dog, Australian wife, and sun screen, you can apply.

and i'm all out of sunscreen.

And your new favorite words to describe Australian aviation culture will be Pedantic, anal-retentive, frustrating and monotonous.

I wouldn't recommend flying here to anyone.

And your new favorite words to describe Australian aviation culture will be Pedantic, anal-retentive, frustrating and monotonous.

I wouldn't recommend flying here to anyone.

That bad? Would you rather have stayed at Air Whisky?

I should've stayed for at least another 12 months. Although Air Whisky was far from the place it was when I joined. But I wouldn't have missed out on the various opportunities to move on, that have surfaced since I left.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of positives to flying in Australia; The guys that I fly with, that have experience outside of Australia, are a joy to fly with. But getting a 15 minute talking to on a pc because you said "Pan, Pan, Pan" instead of "Pan Pan, Pan Pan, Pan Pan" is frustrating.

After 11 years of flying in America, I just don't see the point in making the job more difficult, than it needs to be. The Australian way however, is to make it as difficult as possible, just to prove you do it better than everyone else.

Latest resources

Back