• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First Officer Manager (FOM) at Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm guessing it's about 4 times as much as Endeavor is paying theirs (not counting the profit sharing Delta gets)

First officer manager? Do you mean Flight Ops manager? Those pilots in the office usually get 90-95 hours per month of whatever their seniority can "hold" in the system.

Bye Bye----General Lee

First officer manager? Do you mean Flight Ops manager? Those pilots in the office usually get 90-95 hours per month of whatever their seniority can "hold" in the system.

Bye Bye----General Lee

What can you "hold" on MS Flightsim '98?

Another user from FI that get's it and knows what's up.

I think you guys would be perfect for each other. You guys should PM and get some drinks, go dancing, and then get it on! Afterwards you can cuddle and think up some not so funny slams for me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think you guys would be perfect for each other. You guys should PM and get some drinks, go dancing, and then get it on! Afterwards you can cuddle and think up some not so funny slams for me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Any slam pointed your way is always hilarious. You make it easy for even a lav dumper from Minot. How pathetic is that?

So now after essentially shutting down the regional section you guys have taken over the Majors area to snipe at each other......enjoy the crickets.

Faaaaaaantastic.......

Latest resources

Back