Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cessna_driver2

500 hours.

I finally, offically broke the 500 hours mark.

I just had to share the good news. I know Im still green, but I think it is a big deal in my book.

Later & fly safe.

did you throw a party?? you have to throw a party. 500 hours, 1000 hours, 1500 hours...all parties.........:beer:

PPPCHHAAAaaa! that was the sound of a beer opening.....cheers!

While driving around today, I saw a bunch of C-172's doing touch and go's at the local airport. You are going to have alot of fun in the years ahead. Good luck and keep flying.

I remember when I was a CFI gladly flying 8 hours a day/7 days a week and finally hit a 1000 hours. My crusty old furloughed-three-times boss walked by and I shoved my logbook in his face, beaming with pride.

He lowered his glasses to the end of his nose and looked over them at me:

"Good job," he said. "Now do it again."

Anyway... Congrats, I know how good it feels. I'm still that loser that fills out his logbook after every trip, and does all the monthly and yearly totals in the back.

Congrats. on reaching the 500 hour mark!!!:beer: Just remember to enjoy each and every hour you build like it was your first and enjoy the ride to whatever goals you have set for yourself.

Rogue5 said:
I remember when I was a CFI gladly flying 8 hours a day/7 days a week and finally hit a 1000 hours. My crusty old furloughed-three-times boss walked by and I shoved my logbook in his face, beaming with pride.

He lowered his glasses to the end of his nose and looked over them at me:

"Good job," he said. "Now do it again."

Anyway... Congrats, I know how good it feels. I'm still that loser that fills out his logbook after every trip, and does all the monthly and yearly totals in the back.

Wait... there's a section in the back for monthly and yearly totals? are you supposed to fill that out?

Damn...I'm so far behind on those yearly totals in the back of the Jep log book..........wonder if it's too late to get one of those fancy PC log books? But then I'd have to type it all over again......F

Oh, congrats on the 500 hours!

Latest resources

Back