• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First 60+ pilot to die....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spooky, I'm sorry that you lost a few fellow crew members. If I would have known, I would have addressed everyone but you.

All my post was inquiring about was the increase of pilots of passing away due to age. As we all know each day you live is one day closer to dying.

I don't know how to respond to your personal attacks. I didn't realize that I was a low life regional reprobate, thanks for pointing that out. Who says you can't learn anything from a more experienced pilot. It does seem you have some anger issue. Check the TV guide, Dr. Phil comes on 5 days a week in the afternoon.

Spooky, I'm sorry that you lost a few fellow crew members. If I would have known, I would have addressed everyone but you.

All my post was inquiring about was the increase of pilots of passing away due to age. As we all know each day you live is one day closer to dying.

I don't know how to respond to your personal attacks. I didn't realize that I was a low life regional reprobate, thanks for pointing that out. Who says you can't learn anything from a more experienced pilot. It does seem you have some anger issue. Check the TV guide, Dr. Phil comes on 5 days a week in the afternoon.

Hey Carl, see my previous post #30. Nothing personal I just wanted an excuse to use the word Reprobate and it seemed fitting at the time for your post. All the best, Spooky. BTW, who is Dr. Phil?

Anyone want to guess when the first 60+ pilot will die while on duty? It seems like a lot of long haul pilots die a few years after retiring at 60. Is there going to be a rise in dying before retiring?

Only time will tell,, so far only < 60 pilots have died while on duty.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back