Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another Drink

tredding@swa said:

Yes, I'll have another pitcher of Kool-Aid, thankyouverymuch, Wild Turkey sounds pretty good as well!!!:D :D

CEO
Pool Rat, Inc.

Thanks to Tredding, it sounds like we have a new mixed drink on (in) our hands. Kool-Aid and Wild Turkey. What should we patent the name for our new official Pool Rat drink? I'll start things off: "LUV Potion 2003". I'm just an Air Force Pilot, so I'm not trained to be very creative. Lets hear your ideas!

With LUV,
AF

Last edited:
Drinks for All!

Thanks 757!

LUV Potion 2002 is a GREAT name, might even be able to change the words around on that old song... "Love Potion #9"????

Turkey-Aid also came to mind upon reading your post.... <LOL>:D

Tred

"Bartender...I'll have another Kool Turkey down here!" Kinda has a pretty good ring to it.

Last edited:
"Set that glass down and step away from the Koolaid! "

Actually, I'll never feel that way for even a second, but I thought it was a pretty funny quote from another thread.

Yep, got my LUV lines too, and the call for fingerprints next week.
Let's just say it will be a happy Turkey day.

Tred, I got the check in the mail today for the value package, thanks. Say, I thought you were in PHX or is that just the vendor that's in Carlsbad?

Anyone know where to find a big picture of the Kool Aid Man on the internet? I think I could make a t-shirt out of that one too, perhaps with a 737 flying overhead?

Latest resources

Back