• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Finding DA2EASy Part time work

popgoesbubble

Total Time
10000+
Anyone know the best way to finding Part time contract work preferably for a Falcon 2000EASy? I'm currently employed but was looking to find some work on the side. Anyone with info or experience I would greatly appreciate it thanks.

ultrarunner

Total Time
Pop, get yourself a listing online for the EASy aircraft that are currently listed for sale. Some, but not all of those are parked...and may need moved from time to time. You also have the Falcon Operator Directory in the plane you fly now, and that's got the contact info for every operator. I have picked up some side work that way. Very easy money!

Capt1124

Total Time
A lot of pilots post their availability on the NBAA Airmail Jobs list. It's free and people read it unlike the pay websites.