Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Financing training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

benny

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Posts
15
Hello everyone thank you for all the replies I get for my questions, here is another one. I am working on a multi engine add on to my commercial IFR rotary wing license. The GI bill is only paying 60% of it but I still need to pay for the other 40%. I would like to know any suggestions about this matter. I am contemplating with Pilot Finance. Any words of advice on how to or who to finance with?
 
money

Sallie Mae. (As long as your school participates.) Which if their 141 like you stated, there should be a good chance that they do have connections with a few lenders.

Check them out
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top