Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cargoflyr69

V-Dub for Life
Hey I'm fairly certain that there will never be a pension for me when I hit retirement age, so I'm finally getting proactive and am gonna ensure my own happy retirement by investing on my own.

Does anyone know if there is a flightinfo.com equivalent of the financial world? I'd love to find it to that I can talk about IRA's and 401(k)'s instead of bashing Mesa and GoJets in my free time. Thanks in advance!

Retirement

Google "motley fools"

I second the bob brinker site.. that guy has been calling the market for a couple of decades.. my dad swares by him, and so far, he's done right by me as well.

For what it's worth, I was on Wall Street for 4 years with Goldman Sachs and Merill Lynch in their equity trading department. Motley Fool and CBSMarketwatch.com are the best.

CB

This is a little off-topic from what you asked, but I highly recommend getting yourself a Financial Advisor and putting him on retainer. Typically this will run you around $500 to do.

They'll be able to give you the best advice and be able to make you the most money out of any available funds that you have - based on your individual situation and retirement age.

You're doing a very responsible thing, and you'll be suprised how easy it is to make money and invest in your retirement once you get things set up.

Good luck!

User997 said:
They'll be able to give you the best advice and be able to make [themselves] the most money out of any available funds that you have - based on your individual situation and retirement age.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I have Financial Advisor issues.

Advisors normally sell what gives them the best commision. The best advisors are fee based.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back