• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airgator

FUBIJAR
http://www.murdzplace.com/CNN.htm

Kudos to the AP for this one. You're not a freight dog if this article isn't stuck on the refrigerator for your wife to see when she gets home.

---"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."---

A toast to you, Dr. Helena Shifteer. Godspeed with your research.

Last edited:
I am willing to nominate those researchers for a Nobel prize!!!!! Or contribute to a fund that would bribe those that can nominate and vote! -kingaira90

I think this should be on the front page of USA Today, even though it is hard to sallow

Hard to swallow it certainly is, and some sweethearts reading the article will find their mouths opening in astonishment.

And it's just as a matter of (inter?)course that it was reported by the Clinton News Network!;)

Last edited:
Jeeze, and I thought with a URL of murdzplace.com, it absolutely *had* to be real.
Thanks for blowing a great week!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back