Finally A Class Date For Awac!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

trevtt600

Hello all. Im proud to annouce the AWAC has finally confirmed a training date. March 26th will be a class, confirmed by Sara Peterson on the phone today. She called me around 1130 to let me know. Im really excited to finally get started, and cant wait to see everyone on the line.

See ya there!! Interested to hear what comes of the arbitration.. News should come out tomorrow of what condition the condition is in right? Either way, happy to get a date confirmed.. Looking forward to it!!

Last edited:
See ya there!! Interested to hear what comes of the arbitration.. News should come out tomorrow of what condition the condition is in right? Either way, happy to get a date confirmed.. Looking forward to it!!

Nope. 30 days from Feb 20th, expect to still be waiting on a "remedy".

Hello all. Im proud to annouce the AWAC has finally confirmed a training date. March 26th will be a class, confirmed by Sara Peterson on the phone today. She called me around 1130 to let me know. Im really excited to finally get started, and cant wait to see everyone on the line.

Well, congrats to you. Maybe the best commuter to work for. You'll be in great company. Many fine pilots at Whisky.

I would suspect a long wait to find a remedy to the big arbitration. Don't sweat it though. It's out of our hands now anyway. Just enjoy indoc and study hard. See you on the line.

News should come out tomorrow of what condition the condition is in right?

The earlier news which included the 14 days was just the draft of the arbitrators decision. He has now issued his final ruling which states that the union and company have 30 days to come up with a remedy, with the 30 days beginning February 20, 2007. The rest of the final ruling is the same as the draft.

Congrats on the class and welcome aboard.

Congrats! See ya out there in PHL!

Peace.

Rekks

Latest resources

Back