• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fighter Combat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone any experience with those Fighter Combat schools. Where you fly something similar to a Extra 300 and compete against each other? I was thinking it might be something I'd get my dad for fathers day to compete against him, he's a pilot also. Thanks

Our Corp Flight Dspt went there for Unusual Att Training. It is a very well run operation and they are very knowledgable. The stick and rudder training we had was the best any of us had ever experinced. Tons of fun and lots of grins!

Boeing-

I went and flew agaisnt my dad down at Williams in AZ. Fighter Combat International. It was a ball. you get 6 engagements, and you both have equal oppourtunities to "kill" each other. They fly the Extra 300L. You can get a video, they give awards after the flight, and you get to have fun! I finished my flight down there with aerobatics. My dad got sick once they started doing loops and such, and he went down early, but I did just about every one of them in the book, it was a great experience.

I set the kill record there, 8.4 seconds. Even the guys in the back were suprised! IT WAS A BLAST!!! I can get you a card that has 50 bucks off one of their flights if you would like.

www.fightercombat.com

They were great, and it was a wonderful experience for the both of us. We are both pilots as well. It was great!

Good luck, if you need any more info, feel free to PM with questions!

Wizard

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back