• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

FFDO Training

DirkkDiggler

Total Time
biznes
NO. I wouldn't do the training. I don't trust any of the FFDO's I fly with. There's something they all have in common and they're probably the last people I'd really want to have a gun.

FutureTEDpilot

Total Time
9500+
DirkkDiggler said:
NO. I wouldn't do the training. I don't trust any of the FFDO's I fly with. There's something they all have in common and they're probably the last people I'd really want to have a gun.

What is it that they "have in common" ?

Birddog

On a mission...
Total Time
Someone who actually wanted to help probably already answered this, but the company is not required to help. Furthermore, if your management is not very "FFDO friendly", you are better off not them until you have to. You are not required to inform them that you are going to training. If you know other FFDO's in your company, they may trade with you to help you get the days off.

Enjoy the training, pack extra advil.