• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longhorn

Evil Genius
Unfortunatly a few here decieded to share security sensitive information on this site with regards to the FFDO program and the thread had to be taken down. Please, DO NOT share info on a public site with regards to the FFDO program. If you all want to discuss it, then great...just please do not discuss the details of the FFDO program.

Thanks,
Longhorn

Last edited:
Unfortunatly a few here decieded to share security sensitive information on this site with regards to the FFDO program and the thread had to be taken down. Please, DO NOT share info on a public site with regards to the FFDO program. If you all want to discuss it, then great...just please do not discuss the details of the FFDO program.

Thanks,
Longhorn

Awww. I wanted that jerk that said he wanted to keep FFDOs out of his cockpit to see my response. I just hope he has to fly with me. I would love to see him get some time off without pay.

Awww. I wanted that jerk that said he wanted to keep FFDOs out of his cockpit to see my response. I just hope he has to fly with me. I would love to see him get some time off without pay.
You dont have a choice to decide if he gets time off or not. You really think highly of yourself, obviously. What? Never been in a REAL leadership position before, have you? lol I didnt think so.

You dont have a choice to decide if he gets time off or not. You really think highly of yourself, obviously. What? Never been in a REAL leadership position before, have you? lol I didnt think so.

If a captain decides to not have an FFDO in the cockpit at ASA, he gets removed from the trip, not the FFDO. And yes, I have been in leadership positions before in my previous career, and in this one as well.

I don't think highly of myself, I'm just stating the policy here.

BOXOFFICE: You seemed to have missed the original thread.

-Brett

PS: Still single? I'm a piiiiiiiiiilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back