Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ferry Flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AJL5236

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 6, 2002
Posts
112
Does anyone out there know how to get involved with a position flying ferry flights to build flight time? Thanks
 
There is an outfit in North Texas that hires Ferry Pilots at GKY (Arlington muni, but I think the name just changed) called Van Bortel. http://www.vanbortel.com/

I received one of their pilots pkg's a while back and I think their mins were 500 tt, but I'm not 100% on that.

Also, if I remember correctly some other pilots on this board have some first hand experience with Van Bortel so maybe they can give you more info.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom