FedEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T-Dub,

Here is a question for the FedEx guys. I'm wondering how flexible FedEx is when they call you for the interview? I did my grip and grin back on Sep 23 and I have a contact on the inside that is telling me to expect a call in early Jan to set up an interview. My issue is that due to timing (I'm not complaining mind you) I will be starting initial training at another airline the first week of Jan. Do you think they will be flexible working with me to get in for the interview seeing as how I won't have much flexibility during training? Maybe this is a no brainer but since I'm brand new to the airline industry, any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Helmsmen said:
T Dub;

Maybe this is a stupid question but what is a "grip and grin" and how do I get one? By the way are you one of my TWA brethren?

Thanks;

Helmsmen

Stupid comment. "You can't seriously be tired of Hawaii."

From 30N82W.

I'm wondering how flexible FedEx is when they call you for the interview? I did my grip and grin back on Sep 23 and I have a contact on the inside that is telling me to expect a call in early Jan to set up an interview.

They are very flexible. I had the same problem as you did (another airlines training), and FedEX had no trouble working with me on that. They will just keep offering you interview dates until you are able to attend.

Good luck

Hugh Jorgan said:
I have another definition for "grip and grin" if you want to hear it. ;-)

I prefer "meet and greet". "Grip and grin" sounds like something that would make hair grow on my palms!:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back