FedEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ABITRATOR

I heard FedEx is having New Hire classes in Jan. Can anyone confirm that? How many New Hires? If this true it means that they should start calling people for interview soon and maybe open the Application window again. In either case that good news.

I heard FedEx is having New Hire classes in Jan. Can anyone confirm that? How many New Hires? If this true it means that they should start calling people for interview soon and maybe open the Application window again. In either case that good news.

Jan9 starts a new class with another one being planned.Hiring resumes Jan and throughout the year.......Get ur stuff in ..50k apps on file......

Any idea how deep the pool is? I've heard that there are guys who've interviewed in June and haven't been given a class yet.

Still require the FE written?

The application says it's no longer required to apply. But they do make the stipulation that you will have to have it before attending class.

Not sure if it's JUST for if you are being sent to the engineer seat, or EVERYBODY is required to have it just in case the class assignment may change, etc.

But the app does say it's not required to just apply anymore.

Latest resources

Back