• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Window open again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I was a moderator here, I'd have deleted your post, but that's not my job anymore.. however, here is how I might have handled my question if I were you...

Sounds to me like you're the one with the problem dude. Glad you are not still a moderator. LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!!

When I was a moderator here, I'd have deleted your post, but that's not my job anymore.. however, here is how I might have handled my question if I were you...

Sounds to me like you're the one with the problem dude. Glad you are not still a moderator. LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!!

this prick enjoys hounding me from forum to forum.... and I need to lighten up?? really?

Why don't you use the same name you're using over on APC, CE750? I'm sure you're the only one asking for interview "gauge" and claiming to fly under "part 347".

Like the guy told you over on APC, it's "GOUGE" and like Adlerdriver told you - guys aren't going to risk their dream job to post interview details when they just signed something and said they wouldn't.

U've never heard of people asking for gouges so they can study what BS questions they ask so that they can get the job? New concept?

U've never heard of people asking for gouges so they can study what BS questions they ask so that they can get the job? New concept?

no he was born a fighter pilot and then grew up to become a fedex pilot... life's good.

I understand a lot of your points about the good ole boys club. As I am not in it either. However. If getting a job at Fedex is a perk of serving your country, being gone from your family for months or years at a time, and getting shot at, so be it. I didn't serve in the military so maybe I don't deserve the coveted Fedex job. But many did serve, and they deserve the perk. If you want the gouge go to OTS, join the ANG, AF reserve, Navy reserve, or even ative duty. A lot of gouge is floating around every one of those squadrons, and there officers clubs.

In the past has going to a job fair (such as OBAP or WAI) helped if you don't have any internals and getting some face time with the recruiters?

Answer:

NO

I went to 2 Air INC job fairs and explained my situation at the time. (2004-2005). Back then, you absolutely needed 3 different people to recommend you.

I "think" we are not as hard line on this now, especially if you have MD-11 time.

Latest resources

Back