FedEx/UPS commuting question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Phaedrus

I need some help from Brown. What are the procedures/information I might need to commute on UPS? I'm a new FedEx guy living in Nashville. My ultimate destination is Anchorage. Any information sure would be appreciated. Feel free to PM with phone numbers/contacts if needed.
Thanks in advance...

I'm with neither carrier, but out of curiosity, are the MEM and IND Anchorage flights usually full?

Phaedrus - would you commute to ANC out of BNA? I don't think UPS flies into BNA too close to SDF.

800-228-CREW prompt 4 then1

I you drive to sdf (2 1/2 - 3 hours drive from BNA airport), you’ll need your company ID and an additional picture id (passport). All CASS airlines are priority 9. I’m not sure if ANC flights are full right now, but I’d imagine they will be getting “fuller’ as the domicile opens up and keeps expanding. Check in 1 hour prior domestic and 1 ½ hour prior international (note! ANC and HNL are considered international) Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks AV80R: Will a driver's license work in place of a passport for additional picture ID?

Thanks AV80R: Will a driver's license work in place of a passport for additional picture ID?

If you are commuting to ANC aren't you required to have a passport for the international stuff, or are you holding domestic flying out of ANC?

Everybody is required to carry a passport now I thought. Even domestic Jurassic Jet folks are supposed to carry one.

FJ

Good question, but isn't a passport required for ALL CASS jumpseaters? Even domestically?

I know they usually don't check it but I was told in my (and yours:)) previous life that it's always required, am I wrong?

Standby for more ANC jumpseating info, I'll try to look it up...PMed you SDF - ANC schedule

Last edited:
Passport is required, but due to circumstances beyond my control I am currently passport-less. Probably have a new one in a few weeks, but until then...

Phaedrus

You should contact your jumpseat coordinator about the no passport issue. To answer the question No passport no jumpseat.

Latest resources

Back