FedEx Success Story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geronimo4497 said:
Man, you guys could turn a nice sunny fishing and beer drinking day into a shat storm with your attitudes. I'm just basing this on some of your previous posts, and obviously this one also.

"Mommy, little Timmy got hired at FEDEX, why did'nt I? WAAAAAAAAAA" :crying:

Get a life, it's Friday night. Go get laid........

Actually we do care since fake posters or duplicate posters threaten the credibility of this board.

This board is EVERYONE's business, and we must police it or let it fall into a dismal state of affairs

As much as I hate to say it, I agree with Lenin that the poster seem a little odd. My only reason was the ratings listed for BigHugMug and PurpleIsMyBusiness. They both list a series of military aircraft as ratings - T38, T45, C5, C130, C17, etc. Mil guys know there's no such things as ratings for those airplanes. I can see one guy making the mistake and putting those down in a profile, but two? Fishy...

satpak77 said:
Actually we do care since fake posters or duplicate posters threaten the credibility of this board.

This board is EVERYONE's business, and we must police it or let it fall into a dismal state of affairs

Credibility???? On Flightinfo???????? I hope I simply just missed the sarcasm.

Come on guys, must we really dump a load in someones cereal everytime good furtune is posted on this board....maybe its true, maybe its not, so what leave it alone.....let his posts down the road tell the story....

As to the ratings, well they are just telling us the acft they flew....I say good for them is they got on board with Purple.....have a nice day!

Vladimir Lenin said:
you however, will never get back the 5 seconds it took you to comprise your reply

adios

And you my friend will never get back the 10 minutes it took you to compose your lame avatar.

Hey Vladimir,
Is the guy in your avatar a pilot???? I thought so. I could tell from his neat epaulets, the mickey mouse ears and the "ice-man"-"cool under pressure" look of determination he's sporting. I mean, WOW! I'll bet that guy gets some pu$$y!!!
I have a request. Any chance you could change your avatar? It's kind of a lose-lose right now. If it's a joke, we need more info - I don't think we get it. If it's not a joke and that's you......What are you thinking?? :laugh:

Latest resources

Back