FedEx seat bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Goose17

I was at work today (the AOC) and ran into a fellow pilot buddy that just came out of an ACP's (Assitant Chief Pilot) office. He said the ACP told him there will be a seat bid next week for 50 widebody captains.

I like the sounds of that. It means movement! Hopefully this rumor will come to fruition in the near future. He also said a class of 8 internal guys are starting next week.

Goose17

Internal guys are either currently working in the training department or the corporate side of the house.

My understanding is that they have to make a three year commitment to those areas before they will be considered for transition to the line.

Even then there are still no guarantees.

Lets hope this is the sound of the plug coming out of the drain at he bottom of the pool!:p

not yet

Ive notice that past seat bid rumors were about 1-2 weeks off the mark. We'll see if that holds true.

I think they like to keep us guessing.

Goose17

Profile Update

Strike up the band!!

Just updated my profile. Glad to see that my old profile info that was "on file" last fall before they closed the updates...came forward just fine.

Fingers are crossed!

K.D. New phone #?

Does anyone know K.D. new phone #? I tried to call the old number but no answer. I think she changed #'s.

Before anyone gets to excited, I am in the pool and would just like to update her with a new phone # and address since I have moved twice since I interviewed.

Thanks
Rich

Phone # updates

Hey Rich,

Just go online and update your application with the new info. I'm sure they'll review all the updated stuff before they start making calls in order to fill classes.

Later,

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back