Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AlbieF15

F15 Ret/FDX/InterviewPrep
Pirep is some September interviews are happening. If you are in the "good pile" from your meet and greet...get your game face one. Looks like things might be moving again...

5 and 11 September were two dates I heard were offered. No other data to add at this time...

AlbieF15 said:
Pirep is some September interviews are happening. If you are in the "good pile" from your meet and greet...get your game face one. Looks like things might be moving again...

5 and 11 September were two dates I heard were offered. No other data to add at this time...

Thanks for the pirep Albie. Great news.

Fish

As a side note, how does the guaranteed/preferential interview for employees work? I worked for FedEx all the way through college and was under the impression that if you were a former employee you would get a preferential interview. I have been later told that you need to be a current full time employee.

Great News. Any word on #s? I'd love to know round #s on how many are in the "good" pile vs how many they project to hire in the next round.

AlbieF15 said:

Any further news?

Latest resources

Back