Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F18-FDX

Purple Rules
Just got an e-mail from the chief pilot, expect the window to fill out profiles at http://pilot.fedex.com to reopen "within a week or so." Also, if you already have an app on file, be sure to update it because there have been some changes to the minimum requirements (due to USPS contract). I haven't been to the website yet, but they should be spelled out there. We plan to continue hiring, but no final numbers have been approved. Interviews restarting late Feb. Good luck to everybody.

Last edited:
Don't know what to tell you...just passing on the word. Maybe new info will appear when the window reopens. If not, don't sweat it, all you can do is make sure it's current.

The new requirements are that you have to have been a US citizen for the past 5 years, and you must get fingerprinted. Heard this at the Air Inc seminar yesterday from John Ryder. Must be a result from the USPS contract.

Talked to John Ryder at the Air Inc conference yesterday and he said that the application window should be up and running by this Friday. He also metioned that FedEx was planning on hiring 16-24 a month through 2002.

Good luck!

backflip

The Fedex web site still does not accept new pilot profiles. Are they still planning on opening the application window?

I haven't heard anything contrary to my opening post from the System Chief. I know it's hard, but I guess just be patient and keep checking back. Good luck!

I know a few guys that did get interviews and were offered jobs pre-9/11 without any help from the inside. good luck out there....

Latest resources

Back